Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Products I've been loving, July 2013

It's been awhile since I've reviewed some products. I had a bit of down time so I thought I'd show my page some love. Some of these products are new, others I've been using for months, so lets get started!

First is this body mist that I purchased during the Bath and Body Works sale. My boyfriend actually picked it out and he did a great job! Such a refreshing coconut scent and I think it was around or under $5. I wish I had picked up more from this collection but I was trying not to spend too much money (I also picked up two candles, Mint Chocolate Chip and Salty Caramel. I don't have them to show because they are at my bf's house but they are amazing!).

Maybelline's new mascara has been a favorite this past month. I wouldn't say it's "the best" but it does a nice job volumizing my lashes. There are others I prefer over this one but I would still repurchase. I love Maybelline mascaras.
False lashes in "102 Demi's" are my absolute favorite! I use false lashes when I don't want to put mascara on...weird, but my lashes are all sorts of awkward when they want to be so sometimes I like the nice, uniform look. These aren't too dramatic for me and make my eyes look nice when I want to get a little dressy.
And Clinique's gel liner. Been using this for at least two years. All time favorite.

I bought this Garnier moisturizer a couple weeks ago and I haven't noticed anything too different. It feels cool on my skin and hasn't broken me out so I will continue to use it.
Tarte Clean Slate Poreless primer, I got this in a sample pack and decided to start using it recently, well when I work 12 hour days. It holds my face make up nicely but I'm not sure I will spend the money to repurchase a full size when I'm done. I might go back to using my ELF one.
 

Been loving my Sonia Kashuk concealer pot. It does a great job at covering up my redness or for under my eyes.
Prestige eye brow kit. Have been using this since the beginning of the year or so and it's pretty nice. I did start using the lighter shade first but I have recently switched to the darker shade and it looks a lot better. Still new to this whole make up world so I'm learning as I go.
Neutrogena Skin Clearing foundation. Now I can't say this has great coverage but because I have sensitive skin it helps me not break out as much.

All of these products I have been using for the past few months and love them. Not much else to say, they help add color to my face and control the shine.

And last but not least. Wet 'n Wild's Sweet as Candy trio. I've used this many times over the years and have been reaching for it just the past couple weeks. I love it for when I want to add subtle color to my eyes.


Hope you all enjoyed. Sorry there haven't been nail tutorials. I'm kind of at a nail-block (writers block but for nail designs) so I'm not sure when I'll have a new one up. Thanks for stopping by my page!

No comments:

Post a Comment