Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I'm back!...sort of..

So I know it's definitely been a while since I last posted but truth is, I just haven't had any inspiration lately for any more nail ideas, and well, getting on here to post takes a bit of time. I will try to be better though! Especially with posting my monthly Ipsy glam bags, I really have been loving the subscription and the products they give us.
Anyway, enough of that, just wanted to jump on here and do a quick post about my little change in my make up storage...enjoy!
 
First up, I found these clear containers at Target's dollar spot and am so happy they fit! I've been trying to figure out a way to organize my lip glosses without them being all over the place and this just about solves the problem.

Small palettes...well still working on a way to organize these because of these smaller palettes and the ones I have displayed on my desk. I wish I had a bigger make up table or storage drawers.

So many chapsticks yet I always end up buying more because I forget to take one with me! You know how people always lose their chapstick before they even finish it?...Yeah, I've finished two in the last 3-4 months.

More chapsticks, mostly for home use. E.O.S obsession; the three on the right are the ones I'm working on finishing, the others I haven't started yet. Smith's tin lip balms and then little lip balm pots in the back.


These last few months I've also been sort of doing a Project Pan. So I've been using more products and shadows just to make room in my collection. I'm also on a look out for a new cosmetic mirror with a light...the nice ones definitely don't run cheap.


No comments:

Post a Comment