Wednesday, August 28, 2013

More storage.

Went back to Target to pick up some more trays to fix up more of my drawers.
 
 Sorted out my smaller palettes. I can see this being a problem later because I can't really stack them up anymore (make up collector problems).
 

First, the ELF beauty books. I'm missing one but I'm honestly not even fond of these just because the quality isn't the best and with the "Beach Beauty" book, it has eyes, lips and face products which is great for travel but the eye shadows get EVERYWHERE! They're cute though.

"High End" palettes. I do have more but again these are just the smaller palettes/ones I don't display. You can refer to my full make up collection to see my other palettes.

NYX palettes.

Randoms/cute packaging.

And blushes/bronzers/highlighters.

No comments:

Post a Comment