Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I take my make up storage seriously!

Well, I wasn't really suppose to buy anything because I'm trying to save my money but I've REALLY been looking for more storage for my make up. Mostly to try and clear off my desk. So what did I do? Went to Target and bought some new containers!
 
I was hoping to find a taller one of these 3-drawer bins but it didn't seem like they had one that had shallow shelves and taller. And unfortunately this was the last one at this Target. Once I see another, I will just stack it on top but for now this definitely holds everything I need.

Also found these PERFECT sized organizers. So I got two...also the last two they had.

First drawer will be primers and face powders.

Then eyebrow stuff, mascaras, and concealers.

And lastly, gel eyeliners, couple glitter liners, eye shadow trios/quads, NYX jumbo eye pencils, colored eye liners and black/dark brown eye liners.
 
((I also currently have these "no-slip" liners on the bottom just so my make up doesn't stain the bottom of the organizers))

And this all sits nicely under my make up desk...not the prettiest but I make do with what I have/can find for a good price.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment